Thursday, August 16, 2007

What the hell is going on?

I feel like the kid who goes to a new school, works very hard to make new friends, and then all of his friends move away.

Sigh.



Well kids, it’s been fun...



Mind you, while this is my two year anniversary with Six Meat Buffet, it is my 12th year of using the Smantix pseudonym. 12 years. There comes a point where you wonder where the real you ends and the “fake internet you” begins. I say “a point where you wonder” because I don’t have that problem. The only thing I have never done is try to strangle that interlocutor between my thoughts and a keyboard and let the chips fall.




Needless to say, that interlocutor has since been chopped into little pieces and now decides what the popsicles say to the Omaha Steaks in my basement deep freezer.



Thanks to everybody who took the time to read and bitch and link and comment over these last two years. For all three people who liked what I did, you were an finite source of inspiration...



Combined with the carnage left yesterday , I am simply reeling.



Smantix is a hell of a writer...and a good friend. I'll miss his missives, and his affection for Cynthia McKinney:


No comments: