Saturday, October 27, 2007

Having fun at Maxim magazine

What? You think this is going to be a "hot babe" post? OK, I'll throw you a bone:





Now ordinarily I would not post anything from Maxim magazine, but props to Maxim for these two "lists"...


First up, the 5 "unsexiest" women alive. And I have long been saying that I never understood why anyone would find this hag to be sexy:


Of course my distaste for Sarah Jessica Parker may also be rooted in the fact that this dingbat can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. I never bothered to watch Sluts and the City primarily because I can't stand her.


But I do have one complaint. How the hell did this "woman" not make the list?



Next might be one of my favorite "lists" of all time...Maxim's Famous People Who Look Like They Smell. A few selections:



#8 Steve Buscemi: Weasel genitals, fangs, lips, other teeth that aren´t fangs, a hamster cage


#2 John Madden: A turkey leg cured within the folds of his belt fat.



And the grand prize winner:




#1 Andy Rooney: Sex


I'd suggest playing the same game with...


...but that might just be too gross.


(But if you insist, feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment box)

2 comments:

Yiddish Steel said...

OK, fine... SJP is a bit (f)ugly. But to bag on her acting?? What about "Square Pegs", or "The Little Match Girl"?? Her resume speaks for itself, Nigel!

Nigel said...

You forgot SJPs epic film "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...

She even sucked back then.