Friday, May 23, 2008

Larry Craig immortalized by Minor League Baseball Team



Your legacy is secure when someone creates a bobble-head doll in your likeness. However, I'm not sure Larry Craig is going to appreciate this one.

It's not exactly a "bobble-head" doll. It's a...bobble-foot. Surely to be available on E-bay this weekend...:



ST. PAUL, MN (May 21, 2008) – Some of the most famous dance halls in the country include Radio City Music Hall in New York, the Fox Theater in Detroit and now the list includes a restroom at the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport. With so much fanfare around dancing, the St. Paul Saints will honor “tappers” during National Tap Dance Day.

During the Sunday, May 25 game the first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a bobblefoot. The design is a bathroom stall, with a foot that peaks out of the bottom and “taps” up and down. The day coincides with National Tap Dance Day.

While many people tap their foot because they are impatient, others may do it because they are nervous. It doesn’t matter if your tapping style is done with a “wide stance” or is used as some sort of code, the Saints are asking all fans to tap to their heart’s content on May 25.

Well that didn't take long. The first one's already up on Ebay...bid is up to $51.56:



I gotta have one. Bidding that sucker up right now...

Anyone heard from Eliot Spitzer lately?

Update: At $61, I am now the high bidder! Yeah, I know I should probably wait until a few more get put on ebay, but I AM going to get one.

As a back-up plan, I emailed Ed Morrissey over at Hot Air to see if he could grab me one...being from Minnesota and all...

2nd Update: Crap. Someone wants this thing more than I do...already outbid.

No comments: