Thursday, July 26, 2007

C-Ya!

Hey y'all...gonna be travelling for 10 days. However unlike some lazy-ass bloggers, I'll have a lap top with me and will be checking in periodically.


First stop...Cooperstown, New York for the induction into the Baseball Hall of Fame of Anthony Keith Gwynn:




I'll be spending the rest of the week in New York, where maybe I'll see a show, maybe go to a few great restaurants, or maybe I'll just look at strange people:





Then it's off to Nashville, Tennessee for the first annual Insufferable Pricks Party Convention...otherwise known as Prickfest:



Scheduled to appear at Prickfest:

The Boyz at Six Meat Buffet


Beth from MVRWC


And perhaps a few other assorted characters. Expect limited reportage from the convention as the goings-on are a continuation of that Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.

Until I check in:


No comments: