Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why Braylon can't catch

All season long, Cleveland Browns fans have been wondering why star receiver legendary God's-gift-to-football Braylon Edwards has dropped so many passes.

We know the secret now.

His arms are bent out of shape from patting himself on the back:

I've given my all to this city for four years, and I realize it will never be enough. I went to the Pro Bowl last year and resurrected this team from the darkness, and nobody cared... My biggest problem is that I actually give a damn. I'm always rushing back from surgeries and injuries, never missing games or practices. But through this, I've learned how to overcome adversity. I'm also proud of how much my foundation has taken off. I've been doing all this community service in Cleveland. My charity efforts will only be in Detroit from now on.



The GREAT Braylon Edwards lets another pass slip through his hands


You know, Braylon...Cleveland fans are an especially forgiving bunch. I predict they will probably just let your little temper tantrum slide...

No comments: