Sunday, December 2, 2007

If there's anything I can't stand...

...it's a copycat:



"Indeed Muhammad was a man of murder," the pig, voiced by Keller himself, states in the video. "He was a pedophile, having a wife at the age of six. And I came to find out that the Quran really is nothing more than a book of fairy tales."

Keller, a vocal critic of Islam, made the video in response to the case of Gillian Gibbons, who was moved to a secure location last week after street demonstrators called for her death. Gibbons was sentenced to 15 days in a Khartoum jail after being convicted of insulting Islam.



For the record, I named my pig first...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost purchased a couple pigs to add to my farm animal family and was going to give them Muslim names as well.

LOL!!! GMTA!!