Friday, December 21, 2007

Eric Cartman to be new Monday Night Football announcer? (Updated)

While searching for a South Park youtube to use to accessorize another post, I ran across this:



I vote for Eric Cartman to introduce the lineups for all of the bowl games...I might actually watch some of them.

Heck, who's for Cartman replacing that horrible Tony Kornholer on Monday Night Football?

Update: Ace has Cartman announcing the starting offensive lineup. There's something ironic about that last sentence...

2 comments:

joated said...

He can replace Kornheiser on Mondays and theat Keith Olbermann crack pot on Sunday.

Yiddish Steel said...

Dude! I saw that the morning after Thanksgiving when they were playing. I spit up coffee, it was so damn funny. That's the wonderful thing about YouTube; everything is available for a replay.