Monday, June 2, 2008

This is the douchebag B. Hussein Obama want to have dialogue with



You know..."without pre-conditions". At least they have something in common...they both hate America:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted on Monday that Muslims would uproot "satanic powers" and repeated his controversial belief that Israel will soon disappear, the Mehr news agency reported.


"I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," he said.

"Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started."


You know, if I were President, I'd want a meeting with this rat too. It would go something like this:

Greetings, you low-life turd. Here's the deal. We're getting pretty sick of listening to your big talk. So I'm going to beat the living shit out of you. Right now.

And when I'm finished with you, you little bastard, I want you to go back to Iran and keep your freakin' mouth shut. And if you don't, I'll call for cruise missles to be strategically shot up your ass and the asses of every Ayatollah and Mullah in Iran.

Now that's what I call diplomacy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Threatening to bomb them into the stone age seems to be pretty effective too.

Worked on Pakistan big time.