Sunday, November 18, 2007

I think I'm in love

Just whorishly checking my Technorati links this morning, and I tripped across this wonderful little blog...



A sample:

You ask me why athiesm should not be the dominant world "religion". Because athiesm can only truly be embraced by those priveledged enough to choose not to believe in anything. An athiest needs confidence in himself, scientific understanding, and the benefit of being raised by a family with a conscience. Those blessings are not common in this world. We sit in our ivory tower and denounce religion as the cause of suffering, but imagine a world without it. Governments would have to take over the father role for those who can find no inner direction. If your government tires of caring for you, they will simply let you die, or kill you outright. Read your history again.

Yes my love, you can always trust your leaders.

What? You say I am being inconsistent, and hypocritical. That I delight in sins of the flesh, and in abuse of my slaves, and send people over the balcony.

Beloved, do you really wish for me to be consistent? If so I can request that my father arrange for your head to be delivered to me on a platter.

Your silence tells me you are wise.

I have spent the better part of this morning enraptured by this woman's stories and wisdom. I am smitten. Dangerously smitten. Alas, I do not believe I could ever afford her...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a very cool site; something I'll have to thoroughly go through at some point.

WomanOfAbomination said...

Darling, although you may have to get in line behind the legions who have declared their illimitable love for me, you were my first link as well as my first comment. That puts you in the rare but distinguished position of a man worthy of my gratitude. Now quit peeking over my garden walls or I'll have your eyes plucked out.

Anonymous said...

Nice taste in ladies, Nigel.

She seem elegant, but in a dangerous way.

Nigel said...

I think the word is "exotic". "Enchanting" also comes to mind.

But she absolutely dangerous. One false move, and she'll have me launched off her balcony. I'll have to admire from afar...

Anonymous said...

Should we take it that WoA is a pre-existing blogger operating under a new pseudonym?

Nigel said...

Brian, that's a good bet. Cranky I think we know who she is, but I've been warned (by her) not to pry or she'll have me impaled...

There's something very sexy about a woman who can carry out that threat...