Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Inside the tiny little brain of a surf "gangsta"

Update June 28, 2008 here
Readers of this P.O.C. blog may be aware that I have marginally covered the Emery Kauanui murder. All the links are available at the bottom of this post, just click on "bird rock bandits."


Bird brained Rock Bandits? Morons...



Today I received a comment from a gutless and anonymous poster that shows the mindset of anyone peabrained enough to defend the degenerates who called themselves "Bird Rock Bandits":



you're a faggot dude. you obviously don't know these people and are going by what the news says.



The commenter then went on to make a baseless accusation about someone involved in the case that seems to justify the murder.



Well....no, I don't know these people. Why would I? I have more in my life than "getting wasted, partying, surfing and womping." Just as a reminder of the kind of moron who would hang with these people, this is from Orlando Osuna's My Space page:




Yup. That's how you "roll". Now you wanna-be gangstas are "rolling" in jail.

As for the commenter...do yourself a favor and get your G.E.D. A couple of courses at a prestigious California Junior College might keep your dumb ass out of prison...

(Update): I just checked the IP address from the "commenter". Turns out the commenter was using a computer at San Diego State University. Damn. I didn't know the California State University System had lowered its standards so much.

1 comment:

Yiddish Steel said...

Dude, that just shows how much wider the educational expanse is between the UC and State U systems here in Kalifornya.