Thursday, August 9, 2007

A memo to CAIR?

Via the Jawas, Infidels are Cool posts this letter from an American Airlines pilot to Muslims living in the United States. It asks questions we'd all love to know the answers to:


How do I differentiate between the true Arab/Muslim-Americans and the Arab Muslim terrorists in our communities who are attending our schools, enjoying our parks, and living in OUR communities under the protection of OUR constitution, while they plot the next attack that will slaughter these same good neighbors and children?

The events of September 11th changed the answer. It is not my responsibility to determine which of you embraces our great country, with ALL of its religions, with ALL of its different citizens, with all of its faults. It is time for every Arab/Muslim in this country to determine it for me.

I want to know, I demand to know, and I have a right to know, whether or not you love America? Do you pledge allegiance to its flag? Do you proudly display it in front of your house, or on your car?

Do you pray in your many daily prayers that Allah will bless this nation, that He will protect and prosper it? Or do you pray that Allah will destroy it in one of your Jihads?

Are you thankful for the freedom that only this nation affords? A freedom that was paid for by the blood of hundreds of thousands of patriots who gave their lives for this country? Are you willing to preserve this freedom byalso paying the ultimate sacrifice? Do you love America? If this is your commitment, then I need YOU to start letting ME know about it.





Someone should forward this to that tool Ibrahim Hooper and see if he answers any of these questions directly, or if he evades direct questions like these as he usually does. In fact, I think I'll do just that.



Of course I expect a direct response right about the same time this happens:


No comments: