Friday, August 3, 2007

Nashville is not talking...

...but it is strumming and singing.



Flew from La Guardia today to Nashville to meet up with some Pricks. While boarding the plane, there were a half dozen dudes cramming their guitars into the overhead compartments.



So I'm thinking to myself..."hey, I'm stuck on a flight with a bunch of guys going to Nashville trying to become the next Vince Gill.



Not that I'd have the slightest idea of who Vince Gill is. Other than he is a country singer. I think.



Then I get on the plane and this old lady approaches me with a pen and a magazine cover. Finally...this blog has made me noteworthy! As I reach for the pen to give her my autograph, she stops short and hands the pen to this guy:






Of course he wasn't dressed like that, he was in a white t-shirt, jeans and cowboy boots. Imagine, dressing like that for a first class seat.


Well, at least he was sitting next to a very attractive woman:





I wasn't sure who she was, but I guess she's some kind of musician as well.

Now what the hell were these bumpkins doing in New York?

Oh.

No comments: