Friday, August 17, 2007

Michelle Malkin UNLOADS on Geraldo

First, the sniveling whiner on Fox News this morning:




Did Geraldo just blame an "uptick" in the activities of the KKK on Michelle Malkin? What a tool...


Michelle's response:

Geraldo says he “cringes” whenever I’m on Fox. I’ll tell you exactly why. It’s not because of any principled objection he has to the arguments I’ve made in my books (which he hasn’t read), columns, blog posts, and tee-vee appearances. It’s because the mere existence of conservative-thinking minorities who reject his tired old brand of identity politics threatens his race/ethnic-card-playing schtick. He can no longer dismiss all immigration enforcement proponents as racists without looking like a fool or tool, because there are countless, vocal numbers of them like me who have skin as brown as his. He cringes because he knows I’m not alone. He cringes because I’ll call out his bullcrap to his face without feeling any need to soften the blow or suck up in a collegial manner. He’s a know-it-all who knows nothing about the deportation abyss–and he masks his fundamental ignorance with incoherent indignance.

Here is why he cringes: It isn’t just white people who are disgusted when he dismisses Jose Carranza’s illegal status as “irrelevant....”


Make sure you read it all...

No comments: