Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ron Paul: Mall Cops better at protecting America from Al Qaeda than our military

I was driving home from work on Tuesday and listening to the John Ziegler show on LA's KFI (640-am) radio. He was interviewing Ron Paul...and he said something that almost made me drive off the road. I downloaded a portion of the interview:




And people are seriously considering voting for this guy?

For all you Paultards who want to listen to the entire interview, you can download it here.

Paul did distance himself from Truther morons in the first part of the interview...saying that he acknowledges that 9/11 was not an inside job. Whew. I'd hate to think that he's a nut...

1 comment:

Daniel Stevens said...

Sounds okay... I mean, I come from Brazil and malls there used to get bomb threats on a weekly basis, but nothing would ever happen- they're just too protected.

Those things are like armored fortresses - I would feel much safer at a Mall in Brazil then I would in my own home. So, I don't see anything wrong, good malls have state of the art security systems.