Friday, June 1, 2007

A Fond Farewell

Through streaming tears and sudden pangs for Indigo Girls music and LPGA golf, I composed this touching tribute to two of our favorite targets pillars of social conscience:










Of course, it's just my fortune that the Rotund Oracle and St. Cindy decided to "retire" the week I begin blogging. They would have been such great melba toast whilst I cut my teeth in the blogging world.

Hmm...who could possibly replace them? Please please please...let this be true!


Update: Looks like I'm not the only one lamenting Rosie's departure. And perhaps I should have left this tribute thing to the pros....

2 comments:

Van Helsing said...

I just wish I could believe they are really gone.

Nigel said...

I hear ya' dawg. But Cindy is too much of an attention whore...expect her to run for Congress. And with those whack-job moonbats in NoCal, don't be surprised...

As far as Rosie goes, someone will throw a pile of money at her to spew her garbage. My guess is NBC...