Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sorry CBS...Sorry NFL...Sorry Phil Luckett

You got screwed. You did NOT get your precious Indianapolis/New England matchup in the AFC Championship game like you all wished.

Chargers 28 Indianapolis 24. The Chargers' winning drive was executed without quarterback Philip Rivers and without LaDainian Tomlinson.


Charger hero Darren Sproles on his touchdown to end the 3rd quarter

Peyton Manning is the Chargers' bitch. Again.

Special apologies to NFL official Phil Luckett. I'm sorry I held you in the same esteem as a goat-humping Jihadi in my last post. You are off the hook.

To Charger coach Norv Turner...I am sorry for all of my criticisms of you this season. The link to Fire Norv Turner will now be ceremoniously removed.

And to Colts coach Tony Dungy...God bless you whatever you decide to do. You are the epitome of class.

Unlike the parents of this little twerp who neglected to take his video camera away from him:



Now is the time in our blog when we dance...to the disco classic "San Diego Superchargers"!:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only caught bits and pieces of the game. The husband had me slaving away yesterdy.

It's horrible when this happens. I've seen children screwed by obviously horrible officiating. I've been thrown off a soccer field because of it.

But how some of these people sleep at night is beyond me.

This game is a big deal, and if you do not have the ability to officiate this kind of game, stay home and let a grown up do it.