Monday, January 14, 2008

Why I won't piss off Laurie Kendrick

Because she's just too damn smart and besides, she's got an awful mean streak:

You know, I’ve never much cared for Hillary. I’ve proven that true right here on my blog. It’s never been anything more than poking innocent fun at her life and her politics and her overtly beefy cankles and her marriage and her questionable ethics and her values and her sexual orientation and her mothering skills and of course, her penis.





If she can do that to Hillary, and do this to "Michael" (see comments section), then I best stay on her good side...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Nigel...I respect you.

Besides, you would never react with pedantically vengeful and sexist rage like poor, misguided Michael or have the audacity to wear skirts in public like Hillary.

Darling; sweetie, I'm not mean, I'm just brutally.....brazen.

Thanks Nigel.

Seriously, I'm glad I found your site. I enjoyed my stay and I will be back.

Best,
Laurie Kendrick

Nigel said...

Thanks Laurie...don't know why the hell it took me so long to start reading your site...brilliant stuff!

Anonymous said...

No Nigel, thank you. That was a lovely thing to say and coming from you, with your skills, I take that as a compliment.

I've blogrolled you--hope you don't mind. As a genteel Texas woman, I usually, ask first.

Speaking of, we obviously share the same ideologies. I'm a big fan of Six Meat Buffet, The Nose on Your Face and Murphy Klasing is a good blogging friend of mine.

Please, don't be a stranger. Glad to know "this thing goes to 11". Sometime tells me, if could go to 13 if pushed.

Laurie Kendrick

Anonymous said...

As long as we are having a love fest--love ya both. Nigel--email is mklasing@mcginnislaw.com--email anytime.

-Murphy