Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah Palin's Speech

There were several moments in the speech where I was waiting for Sarah to choke up. Places I know George Bush would have choked up (he cries easily, ever notice?). When she was talking about special needs kids, when she referenced her son and nephew going to fight, when she spoke about McCain smiling through that pinhole. I'm getting teary right now, but she didn't. She's one of those people who eats adversity for breakfast.

Many were waiting anxiously to hear her stand up to the critics. I was glad to see that she just smiled and walked past them laughing as if she has bigger moose to shoot.

Come to think of it, if I could get someone to photoshop an image of the democrat donkey with moose antlers in the crosshairs of a scope, I would be ever so grateful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome!

and wasn't that amazing what she said to and about the reporters and how they boo'ed her and the crowd went happily wild (including me!)? and she said what she meant to say anyway, she does not play favorites. if she believes in something, she goes for it. i can respect that in anyone, no matter what their profession is. i have just never experienced anyone doing what she did that night and saying what she said to the reporters just was so awesome.

my alaska gov'ner rocks!
i hope to see her go far :)
kathleen

ps. the moose is loose in the hoose