Thursday, November 13, 2008

Death of Common Sense (on Wheels!)




You could just walk you know. You'd lose the same amount of weight, and save money and your dignity at the same time.

The thing that creeps me out is that these people who invented this thing thought it up, and then followed through by investing money, creating a prototype, and making a marketing video, and never once considered what a useless device it was.

Same guys who mark the side of their boat to determine the depth of the water.

They probably vote too.

8 comments:

Michele said...

You must be my kid, because your grandpappy sounds like my paw in law.

Lance O'Neil said...

Are you kidding? This is the greatest invention ever! Right there with tanning booths and oxygen bars! LOL!

Paul Mitchell said...

If you are gorgeous, dark haired, brown-eyed, exceedingly intelligent, voluptuous female, yep, I am probably your kid, but I am a dude.

Michele said...

Sorry. I'm a gorgeous, blond haired, green eyed, exceedingly intelligent voluptuous female, with kids and a mean old paw in law who lives in a cabin in the smokies and makes his own moonshine.

Funny. My maw in law fits your description though.

Things get confusing around here in Appalachia.

Paul Mitchell said...

Confusing it is.

B Smith said...

Laughed out loud @ lance o'neil's comment, since I had the idea to market the first politically-correct, energy-saving, totally 'green' tanning bed. My problem was what, exactly, to call it---since 'chaise longue' was already taken.

Anonymous said...

I gotta gets me one of these.

Anonymous said...

I think it was the background music that really got me.