Thursday, November 6, 2008

McCain aides are ****ing idiots

Let me get this straight. Advisors to the McCain campaign are now pointing their fingers at Sarah Palin?:



Bullshit.

Claiming that Palin didn't know which countries are in NAFTA or that Africa is a continent?

Again...BULLSHIT.

What really happened you ****tards, is that Palin had the guts to say what was on her mind once she figured out that YOU were the true morons. You know...what you leaked to the media as "going rogue".

What really happened is that you tried to "handle" her, when what you really needed to do was turn her loose.

All of a sudden, I don't feel so bad about this election. I am more pissed now about how you imbeciles ran this campaign and about the lack of class you have shown by trying to throw Sarah Palin under the bus.

Go screw yourselves. And please, stay out of the way in 2012.

From Ace:

Incidentally, if any of the staffers pushing this have ever worked for another campaign, that candidate is dead to me.

It might not be that candidate's fault. But at some point this crap has to be met with consequences.


Michelle Malkin:

Sarah Palin worked her heart out. She energized tens of thousands to come out who would have otherwise stayed home. She touched countless families. I didn’t agree with everything she said on the campaign trail. But two fundamental conservative stands she took mattered greatly to me: She vigorously defended the Second Amendment and the sanctity of life more eloquently in practice than any of the educated conservative aristocracy.

And she did it all with a tirelessness and infectious optimism that defied the shameless, bottomless attempts by elites in both parties to bring her and her family down.

Shame on the smearers who don’t have the balls to show their faces.

4 comments:

B Smith said...

Ooooh, Barracuda!

Sarah '12 (fuck the rest of 'em)
The only politician in memory to have uttered a direct answer to a question.

Paul Mitchell said...

I think that I have a better plan for the future.

The Republican future.

Nigel said...

Hey Two-D,

Thanks for considering us "a player"...

Paul Mitchell said...

I read your blog every day, I just rarely have the time to comment on all 157 blogs that I do read daily. Last night, with all the crap that Barry has done already to guide this country down that stupid road, I decided to carve out two late hours to dump a link to my stupid blog.

Keep up the good work. You got me hooked.