Friday, November 14, 2008

Jon Stewart: You know what the tradition of America would say? Gay marriage is the next step in the progression of America...

O'Reilly's response..."That's your Greenwich Village opinion":



Maybe Stewart was so overcome by Obama's election that he missed the votes in California, Arizona and Florida...each re-affirmed marriage to be between one man and one woman.

O'Reilly makes a great point. When's the last time Stewart performed in Alabama? Or anywhere where his clones don't wildly cheer at his idiocy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is odd Nigel that I find Liberals (especially those within MSM) more than ever before..especially since the election.

Obama scares me the death and for reasons of which I'm not even sure. I think his consensus win is the direct result of White guilt--I'm not being racist, I'm being honest. And furthermore, Obama was also the product of the very powerful Chicago/Daly political machine. He's contrived and I think about as processed as a block of Velveeta.

I feel he was also handpicked because Obama would be deemed "acceptable" to White American on a myriad of levels. Now, what I'm about to say is how I really feel: had Barack Obama looked like Wesley Snipes--and all that that implies--we'd be having a very different conversation today.

And lastly, let's be perfectly clear about something. I grew up in the 60's and early 70's. While an Republican with moderate leanings, there are still a scant few Liberal ideologies to which I still cling. That said, I am COMPLETELY of the mindset that America is and probably, has been ready for a "minority" president for quite some time.

Just not this one.

LK