Saturday, March 29, 2008

Give me my fatwa you goat-humping Islamotards!


I know I'm a little late to the game, but in the interest of solidarity and generally pissing off Fascist Islamotards here's Fitna...the film followers of The Religion of Peace are wetting their robes over:




I'm with Michelle:



Prepare for more March Madness. I don’t know what “solidarity” is in Dutch, but show it by embedding the video, e-mailing it, and writing about it. Their fight for the right to criticize the Religion of Perpetual Outrage is our fight.

The Jawa Report is a great place to go to get the latest in Islamic outrage.



As long as we're at it, let go for the whole ball of wax. Let me introduce you to my pet, Mohammed:



The Koran...it's not just for wiping your ass with. Rusty at The Jawa Report has more Koran "art."

No comments: