Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nigel from TGT11 is a crack-job nutcase moron

Because I am going to go see this movie when it comes out...and I'll be prepared to believe it:



So I guess Ben Stein's a crack-job nutcase moron too.



We've been told the "debate is over" and "the science is settled" for years on this (sounding like another alleged "science" that is already settled and we aren't allowed to question). My grandfather was a scientist for the Navy. I asked him about evolution when I was in college because there just seemed to be so many gaping holes in this theory that I was being taught as "science". What he told me is what Ben Stein's documentary promises to expose...that as a scientist he would cease to be taken seriously if he ever for a minute questioned evolution.

I'll not further the debate here and now. Let's just say that my thoughts on this (were I to expound) would leave no doubt in anyone's mind where I stood on this. I can defend every single one of my beliefs in amazing clarity. But not here.

No comments: