Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey New York...Nice Governor you've got you had (?), there...(updated with video)

Update: Johnny Dollar provides this video explaining why Eliot Spitzer may end up being indicted:



Sorry for the confusing headline...as Allahpundit at Hot Air said:


Man, is this moving fast....


When this story first broke today, I was thinking that I need to post on it. But I hesitated because there seemed to be new information every 5 minutes:


Gov. Eliot Spitzer has informed his most senior administration officials that he had been involved in a prostitution ring, an administration official said this morning.


Nice to have a sex scandal for once that doesn’t involve a Republican, eh?


Follow Hot Air's links to all the latest updates...Spitzer is resigning... no he's not... now he's being indicted...oh, I guess he'll resign now...turns out he may not be indicted...whew. It's enough to make me breathless.

Bluto at The Jawa Report:



Thank God Spitzer's a Democrat. Otherwise this revelation might adversely affect his career...

Via Ace of Spades, Slublog has the best photoshop of the day. At least I think it's a photoshop:


The Smoking Gun has a copy of the FBI document revealing Spitzer as "Client 9". A moniker I doubt he will ever be able to shed...

I think I'll leave the rest of this one to the pros:

This morning, NY Gov. Eliot Spitzer had been scheduled to speak to the Family Planning Advocates’ 31st Annual Conference. The abortion racketeers are seeking more money. And he was preparing to push legislators to do their bidding–before he was forced to cancel his appearance.

No comments: