Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Official: I'm a Moron...

...blogger.


Big ups to Conservative Belle and Doubleplusundead (DPUD to you morons) for forming the cadre of dorks who hang out at Ace of Spades HQ and drool over the prospect of occasionally getting linked there.


You'll know us by our badges...which we wear proudly:


Make sure you go over to DPUD daily for a complete rundown of of the Moronosphere. And thanks to DPUD for linking yours truly yesterday...much appreciated!

Now...one more thing. Michele has graciously blessed me with the opportunity to guest-blog over at The Music Chamber. This may come as some relief to those of you who whine about my incessant posting of music videos...I'll be posting them THERE now. My first post is up.

Oh. And if you did whine about those videos...well screw you anyway:





Oh. And see what those guys are doing with their hand at the beginning of the video? You know, kind of like a football referee signaling a "false start" ? I had that move in 5th grade at all the school dances...

No comments: