Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness...Let's Git It On! (w. a little tourney live-bloggin)

Blogging will be light for the next few days as I will be planted in front of my TV. A reminder of why this is the best time of the year in sports:



Go Bruins!

Thu. 12:38: Congratulations, Kent State. You just had the worst half of any tournament team in 24 years...you scored a whopping 10 points. Against a UNLV team that my JV Girls could beat.

You Suck (I was an idiot for picking you)

Thu. 12:56: Gosh these games suck. No upsets and the games are all blowouts. At least we have Sonic Commercials:



Here's one featuring my future wife:



Thu 6:15pm. Well, when I said Go Bruins!, I didn't think this could happen. Nice try, Belmont Bruins...

Fri: 1:26pm. Last night my Bruins took care of business...did they ever. Watching USD beating UConn right now...that would be a big upset. The finish of the tournament so far...Western Kentucky takes out The Drake:

No comments: