Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pallywood pwned

Hmmm. Does anyone really believe that the Palestinians would be so savage as to kill a little boy and then stage it to convince Western Media that it was the evil Joos from Israel who shot the innocent little boy?

Nah...:

A report presented to a French court last week by an independent ballistics expert maintains that the death of Mohammed al-Dura, a Palestinian child seen being shot in the Gaza Strip during the first days of the intifada in September 2000, could not have been the result of Israeli gunfire, corroborating claims that the shocking footage was doctored.


The ballistics expert, Jean-Claude Schlinger, presented his conclusions after reviewing the footage, which shows Dura and his father cowering by a wall after being caught in the crossfire between Palestinian gunmen and Israel Defense Forces soldiers at the Netzarim junction. ...


In his report, Schlinger wrote, “If Jamal [the boy’s father] and Mohammed al-Dura were indeed struck by shots, then they could not have come from the Israeli position, from a technical point of view, but only from the direction of the Palestinian position.”



The excellent website The Second Draft has videos and analysis which have long ago debunked the Palestinians' claims. Watch them all...they are worth your time:











And the Mainstream Media wonders why we feel it necessary to question them...

Update: Via Hot Air, yet another example of "fine journalism" by 60 Minutes ...

2 comments:

Still Stacy said...

It was obviously always staged to me. After all, the Palestinian man has the child behind him rather than in front of him.

Nigel said...

Stacy, that's a great point. You would think that the father would have put the child in the safest place possible...directly behind the barrell...and covered him with his own body.

But you know that is not the Palestinian way. Women and children in front as a shield...so you can cry for them when they are killed.

Lets face it...Palestinians are pussies...