Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cranky's Palin Shirt

Sarah Palin was annoying me a bit during the debates. Mainly it was her voice. But when I read what she says, I like it very much. Especially her most recent zinger concerning Obama's relationship with Ayers.

This is not a man who sees America as you and I do - as the greatest force for good in the world. This is someone who sees America as imperfect enough to pal around with terrorists who targeted their own country.


She just lines up her sites and shoots, don'tcha know?

So I'm wearing this excellent piece of moichendise while I watch the debates tonight. And I will pray that John McCain will channel some Sarah tonight and mop the floor with Obama.



Thanks to Nigel for telling Cranky to make this. I might remind my creative friend that it was my concept if it sells like hotcakes. I should at least get a beer out of it, right?

6 comments:

Nigel said...

Nice antler placement!

Oink, oink...

Anonymous said...

Quit showing off, Michele. It's just mean.

Yiddish Steel said...

You just keep that mean streak alive, Michelle. Palin wimminz iz hawt!

Anonymous said...

I might remind my creative friend that it was my concept if it sells like hotcakes. I should at least get a beer out of it, right?

Absolutely. I was actually turning a profit until I purchased a blog ad and Yahoo search words. I still need $45 till I hit the break even.

The beer is yours and Nigel's but I have to confess I'm a failure to my people who are supposed to be good at business.

Nigel said...

I have to confess I'm a failure to my people who are supposed to be good at business.

Yeah Gordon...I've been meaning to talk to you about that.

According to many, MANY emails I have gotten, "your people" control all of the money and banking in the world.

Thanks for ****ing everything up. Now can "your people" get things back to normal, or is this economic meltdown thing just another Zionist diversion that enables "your people" to take over the world?

B Smith said...

'Antler placement'? WTF? There were ANTLERS in that pic???
(looks again)
Oh, yeaaah...look at that.
Oink, oink ;-D