Friday, October 24, 2008

Is Renee Mangrum lurking around my blog?

It's possible.

Remember her? She's the "tolerant" lesbian liberal who along with partner...uh...lover...uh wife(?) Mara McWilliams left their SUV parked outside a family's home:



Although I do have contact information and other personal information for Renee, I didn't post any of that...because that's just not how I roll. Yeah, what she and her "wife" did was completely despicable and I am sure some of you would like to let her know...still, I just don't do that.

Well, I just got this (anonymous of course) comment on my sarcastic post entitled Reminder: Voting for Proposition 8 means you are bigot:

Yeah, you got that right! Proposition 8 is about HATE and discrimination. Don't let the religious wrong convince you otherwise.


Now ordinarily I would just leave something like that alone...just another gutless "anonymous" libtard sounding off. Except this one smelled fishy...and here's why:


You have to click on it to make it big enough to read


Anyone want to take a guess which Bay Area bank Renee works at?

I'm not saying it's her. It could be. Or maybe it's just another Silicon Valley Bank employee spreading their own brand of tolerance on company time...

2 comments:

B Smith said...

"Is Renee Mangrum lurking around my blog?"

Dude. You'd better get an exterminator. I hear those things can be nassssty.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you use AOL?